[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA looking to buy a projector

  • From: The Deen Family <bajaclan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 14:04:44 -0400

-
You might find a free one by posting a WANTED on freecycle-stl.  Keep
in mind you will have to join the Yahoo group first and offer
something for free before you can post a wanted.  Perhaps someone in
SLAGA is already a member?

For a complete list of all freecycle groups in MO check out this
page.  You will have to scroll down to the MO section.

www.freecycle.org/display.php?region=US+Central

On Oct 4, 2005, at 12:53, Jack Konecker wrote:

> -
> SLAGA is looking to buy its own projector to use
> for presentations.  We can't afford a brand new one,
> renting one is not cost-effective and borrowing one
> doesn't give us the flexibility to schedule classes
> when we want to.  We could continue to borrow one,
> but we are investigating what it would take to get
> one of our own.
> If anyone can provide  us with a web site or organization
> (school?) that might sell us one cheap, we would
> be very grateful.  Email us at info @ geostl.com with
> any leads.

Subject field