[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA events?

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 05:17:53 -0500

-
  Sounds like a great idea.   Bernie.

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of GC-RGS
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 10:26 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: SLAGA events?

-
I've been thinking of archiving Daryl and Daryl which will open up quite a
few spots in W. Tyson.

What say of maybe a group hunt for those that haven't done it yet, and those
that have can tag along. We would pick up the pieces along the way and then
maybe have our Winter potluck in the afternoon. I was thinking of either
something during the Christmas holidays or even any weekend in Jan or Feb.
If it's available, we can use the indoor shelter at W. Tyson (wood burning
furnace) or our usual spot at the learning center at Greensfelder. The cache
should take anywhere from 2.5 - 5 hours to complete, depending on help given
and the speed of the cachers. It's about a 3 mile loop with up and down
hills on the first 1/2 and mostly downhill on the last half.

This would be separate from our Christmas party and held later in the
winter.

Rich