[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA; dues and no dues

  • From: "Jg \"outdoorman63\"" <outdoorman1963@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 13:48:50 -0800 (PST)

-
we paid ours..outdoorman63,outdoorlady79,outdoormunchkin00..thanks
Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  -
I am glad too. Don't know why I'm glad, but I'm glad!

Oh.. Dues! Yes I like it.. Bridget and myself are going for the individual
packages instead of the family one. That way, we both get a chance at the
new truck or yacht! I can hardly wait until the next picnic!! Imagine owning
your own island!! Oh.. That's not this newsgroup is it.. I get this one and
the lottery one mixed up..

I will pay for a family membership and Bridget, who is reading this but
cannot reply from work, hehehehe, will pay for the individual.

I think this will bring back the sandwiches we use to have at all the group
hunts and help support software for the website. Not to mention funding
picnics and events.

Can we get a 1$ discount off the cost of picnics if we are members? Hey...
Never hurts to ask!

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..