[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA brochure

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 21:08:08 -0500

-
I guess we would need to know what costs if any would be involved? I don't
know about the Gc.com logo being distributed. What information would we
include? How to Join? Who we Are? What contact info would we list? How often
would we hit the stores to make sure they were being distributed? Could we
handle 300 new people this year?

I think it's a great idea but would like to move forward cautiously.

Along the same lines, a flyer could be beneficial for things like the
Geocaching 101 and the Picnic.

How soon would you like put the brochures out.. Before the picnic?

I guess I just don't want to rush into putting out something that we might
have to pickup later because we used something in the brochure that was not
in accordance with some policy or something else..

Mike