[GeoStL] SLAGA brochure

  • From: Dave Diederich <d-a-v-e@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:49:43 -0500

-
Recently I was hitting up an Alpine Shop representative for picnic door
prizes. (No luck so far)

He indicated that a lot of people have come in asking about Geocaching
and no one there knows what to tell them or how to get information.

I think SLAGA needs to develop a simple tri-fold, single page handout to
be placed at various locations to spread the word.

We could distribute to:

Members for distributing to other individuals
Retail stores including Alpine Shop, Bass Pro Shops, Sports Authority,
Galyans, Etc.
Municipal offices and parks departments
Fairs and festivals
Left in cache boxes
Handouts at picnic

I will volunteer to help develop this if there is an interest.

What to you think?

Subject field