[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA awards

  • From: "RNX" <_rnx_@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 13:01:01 -0400

-
as an enhancement to the awards, how about maintaining a "best of ..."
registry to help area visitors et al with a quick pick of quality caches. The
award winning caches could be highlighted with best of the best icons but any
cache that is well placed and well maintained should be listed. member
nominated, committee verifies, moderator controlled, clutz tested, yadda
yadda