[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA awards

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 23:00:39 -0500

Tom,

You've proposed an interesting idea.  I can't promise what direction we'll
go with it but I can promise that we will discuss it at the next Staff
meeting.  As with anything else SLAGA undertakes, we will need someone
willing to coordinate and manage the process.

Steve Bromley, President

St. Louis Area Geocachers Association