[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA Website anniversary?

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 17:42:25 -0600

-
Yep, that is pretty close. Originally I was trying to make a one page, 3
column webpage  that was hosted on a space for the frelistlist.  I
couldn't do it so you designed it for me  and I used it for a while
there.  You then moved it over to geostl.com where you had the ability
to have more than one page and then you started expand and improve it.
When geostl.com was started I moved the last copy i had over to
swbell.net  just to stash it someplace.

glenn