[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA Website anniversary?

  • From: David Diederich <d-a-v-e@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:07:07 -0800 (PST)

-
April 18, 2007 will be the five year anniversary of the geostl.com website.

  Sometime in April, I hope to have a get together, possibly at Fort
Bellefontaine.  The plan is to have a group cache hunt, along with a tour of
Fort Bellefontaine (Lewis & Clark's first camp after leaving Wood River) given
by a local historian.  An anniversary cake will also be provided.  Details to
follow.
Jack Konecker <jack.konecker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
I talked to Island-Dave briefly at the Daryl
& Daryl cache pickup last Sat. Dave was the
1st webmaster of the SLAGA web site
(about 5 years ago?)
I think he is still watching this newsgroup
and hopefully will give us some more details.