[GeoSTL] Re: SLAGA Territory

  • From: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:25:05 -0500

I can make the circle slightly smaller, or I can move
it more towards Jefferson City, Mo or Springfield, Mo.

I tried to consider all the members of SLAGA and not
just cater to the area where the most prolific cachers
hunt.

I don't see the harm in touching the central Il caches -
perhaps we shouldn't be neglecting them!