[GeoSTL] Re: SLAGA Territory

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 08:16:32 -0500

Paul,
It looks good. It overlaps with Central IL area but that should be ok.
RGS says "so that would include areas that are not really hunted by our group." where is not hunted???? :-)

Bruce

From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoSTL] Re: SLAGA Territory
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 23:25:39 -0500

Paul,

I think that looks OK. Probably some odd shape would be better to catch our primary area, but this is close enough. Like you said, we want to include our outlying SLAGA members, so that would include areas that are not really hunted by our group. What happens when Denali puts one in the northwest? We can't include them all so I think it gets the idea across of our general area.

Rich