[GeoStL] SLAGA Store now available

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 21:54:09 -0500

-
One of the things we've heard requests for during the last few months was a
"store" where members could purchase SLAGA logoed merchandise.  Thanks to
the help from one of our new members, I'm proud to announce the opening of
the SLAGA store.  Laura Million (2_cats) has graciously volunteered to get
us started and has done a fantastic job setting up our initial offering.
Thanks Laura!!!!

The store can be accessed from links on the www.geostl.com
<http://www.geostl.com/>  page.  Please send your suggestions to
store@xxxxxxxxxxx