[GeoStL] SLAGA Spring Picnic!

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA LIST <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 08:39:27 -0700 (PDT)

With just two weeks separating us from the SLAGA Spring Picnic, I just wanted
to thank everyone for posting your "will attend" logs. If you haven't listed
what type of meat you'd like or what side item you're planning on bringing, it
would be great if you could post a note with this information. Also, we're
still in need of people to man the barbecue grills, watch over the travel bug
and silent auction tables and oversee the "closest to the pin" competition. So,
if you can volunteer it'd be most appreciated. Cache on!

-Michael (Arthur & Trillian)

The truth is, we're all in drag. We're all playing dress-up.

Even if you work on Wall Street or at McDonald's you're putting on a persona.

- RuPaul -