[GeoStL] SLAGA Spring Picnic

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:47:30 -0700 (PDT)

-
Attention anyone who's coming to this event:
I have added a chart listing everyone who has posted a "Will Attend". Please
let me know what you will be bringing and how many (adults & children) will be
coming with you. I will add to and correct the chart as needed.

I have added a Schedule of Events and have a list of Jobs that need to be
filled. If you would like to help out in any of these Jobs, please let me know
by posting a note or sending me an e-mail.

100 of the SLAGA version of the 10 Years! Geocoin have been minted. In order to
ensure that everyone who wants one get one there will be a limit of One (1)
coin per Geocaching Name/Team/Family. Once everyone (caching name/team
name/family) has one, IF there are any left over, you may come back for a
second one. I am NOT taking reservations. If you want a coin, I suggest that
you arrive early.

Thank you, Sarah

from this