[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA STORE, almost open

  • From: "P ekey" <pkekey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 17:02:20 +0000

The carry-alls do look good. My belt pack is too small, and a backpack is too large, though I do carry it along often when I'm going to be walking a good distance from the car.

Pam E.

From: "Barbara Hunt" <barbarastl@xxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: SLAGA STORE, almost open
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 09:55:59 -0500

Glenn,

For the complete line of other items that we could have in the SLAGA store
see. Notice we can cool vinyl stickers done up too!
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/products/index.aspx

I like the yellow carry-alls - they'd be perfect for carrying all the trinkets that I usually tote to sites - items to leave, extra logbooks and pens, etc. I could just leave that in the car and it would always be ready.

Barbara
(who has felt odd on occasion walking into the woods with a small paper sack...)
Let's work the problem people.
Let's not make things worse by guessing.
- Apollo 13

Our WebPage! Http://WWW.GeoStL.com Mail List & Archive Info. //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching
Msg. of the day, "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict."