[GeoStL] SLAGA STORE, almost open

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 09:51:28 -0500

I am still working out getting the logos to the site and on the items in the
SLAGA store. When I do, this stuff will be available plus seasonal items
like those listed below.

It may be the beginning of October, but it's never too early to start
planning for the holidays. To help you get a head start, we would like to
preannounce our holiday product line, which we anticipate will be online
starting October 15.
*       Ski Cap
*       Ceramic Ornament
*       Greeting Card with envelopes
*       1 Page Wall Calendar
*       12 Page Calendar
*       8x10 Frame with an 4x6 photo insert
*       Plush Bear wearing a t-shirt
*       Holiday Stocking

For the complete line of other items that we could have in the SLAGA store
see. Notice we can cool vinyl stickers done up too!
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/products/index.aspx

Glenn
AKA: the storekeep.

Our WebPage! Http://WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict."