[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA STICKER

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 20:04:50 -0600

Yes I have received it and it looks great.  I have a spot for that one too.
Mike had one that mounts on the inside of the window.  I'd like that one too.
thanks,
Bob

From: susanmring@xxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: SLAGA STICKER
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 18:19:53 -0600

Hey Bob,

I mailed a black SLAGA sticker to you several days ago.  Didn't you receive it?

Susan

On Nov 19, 2010, at 1:19 PM, Bob TheCacher wrote:

Mike Brawny Bear:  How's my SLAGA sticker coming along for the new cache in
Roatan Honduras?  We're leaving on Wed afternoon and will need it no later than
Tues.  Having this sticker at the cache site would be a big bonus!
thanks
Bob Pratt