[GeoStL] SLAGA Logo Use

  • From: "tklnhl & kyd" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocache STL List" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:53:19 -0600

-
Are we "free" to use either one of the SLAGA graphics on personal things?  (Not
saying that I will... but ...)
Here's a link for a "Free" stamp (just pay shipping) that can be upgraded to
accept graphics. Which made me wonder about the SLAGA graphics. I know gc.com
is pretty picky about what happens to the four square and Signal so this made
me wonder  what the thoughts/rules are here on the website graphics.

http://www102.iprint.com/cgi-shl/index.cgi?shop=133&AID=1204541&PID=605175&date=2006%3A01%3A19%3A07%3A47%3A14

 I've read that a plain stamp, for those can't remember a pen and aren't handy
with a knife and eraser, is coming to about $3.79 shipped.

What about MOGA graphcis?

Nancy