[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA Geocoins Have Shipped

  • From: "Jim Greene" <jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 16:45:32 -0600

-
Our initial plan is to offer the coins we have to Premium members at
the potluck on a first come first served plan. This is the ONLY place
we are selling the coins at this time. We will see how that goes, and
we are also doing a pre-sale on the other finishes. Other SLAGA
members can pay their dues at the event and get in on the deal. Also,
if the Premium members don't buy them all, then the rest will go on
sale to everyone else. We are waiting to see what kind of response we
get for the coins. We will have to see what the response is before we
decide how many more coins we order. We don't have an online store at
this point, if the demand for the coins is enough, maybe we can extend
the pre-sale via PayPal or E-Bay. Let's see how the first batch goes,
then we will take it from there.
 We also will have some very nice T-shirts at the event with rates for
Premium members.
Thanks for all of the great interest, the samples will also be at the
Slurpin' Eagle Soup event tomorrow.

Strider