[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA Geocoins Have Shipped

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 12:33:34 -0800 (PST)

-
Thanks for the offers, both Gary and Mike...
I apologize for my...less than cordial response. Sometimes the thought process
works faster than the filters that keep you from sounding like a fool.

-Michael

________________________________
From: Michael Rogers
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 12:18:39 -0800 (PST)

>-
>Smartass remarks aside, sales should be open to anybody who
>wants them at a specific time...much like any general coin
>sale you find out there. -Michael

Steve
It's not just the destination, but also the path you take
and the friends you make along the way.