[GeoStL] SLAGA Geocaching Podcasts

  • From: fourfeld@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 15:50:41 -0400

I just finished listening to?the 100th edition of the SLAGA Geocaching Podcast,
so I think this is an appropriate time to thank Paul for all the time and
effort he has put into producing them.? I have listened to, and enjoyed, every
single episode.?

They were?well presented and entertaining, and I am going to miss listening to
them.? For the most part, I listened to them while chained to my desk at work.?
They really helped pass the time.? I hope they remain easily accessible on the
GEOSTL website, because I intend to go back and re-visit some of them.?

Because of them, I feel like I know my fellow SLAGA members better....even some
of them that I haven't actually met yet.? I would sometimes jot down notes
while listening to them to get recommendations for caches to do while
travelling.? I've since visited a few of those caches and found the
recommendations to be very reliable.

Thanks Paul, and congratulations on a successful run.? ( And tell Audrey I said
thanks, too.? I just love her accent)

Sniper1,
Mark