[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA Fall picnic finalized

  • From: Edwin Biesemeyer <singer1ed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 20:51:08 -0700 (PDT)

Rich, Olivette is a "GO!"

I am working on a cache as we speak.  Hope to have it up by late weekend or
Monday.
Please Note:  WP-1 will not be in Olivette.

GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Edwin,

Looking forward to seeing you again at the picnic. Hope everything works out
good with the melanoma. It's amazing what the docs can do now.

The ladder golf will be good for something new to play.

Any word from Olivette yet?

Rich