[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA Fall picnic finalized

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:23:56 -0500

Seporp1;

By all means, come to the picnic. It's always nice to put faces with the names
we see on the logs. We have the picnics twice a year and always have a great
time. (and the food's not bad either). Hope you two can make it.

For those that haven't noticed yet, the picnic event page is now up at
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=90738.  It still needs
some more work but at least you can make notes on the page.

Rich