[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA Fall picnic finalized

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 17:51:48 -0500

  I'll help.  Bernie

  I just got off the phone with Charlie Trokey of the St. Louis County
Parks. He has secured the corporate shelter in the upper part of Creve Coeur
park for us. This is not available to the public but will be ideal for our
picnic.

  The shelter is maybe 24 x 60 feet (guessing) 2 very large BBQ pits,
electric, flush toilets, sand volleyball courts, and playground.

  I'll get a picnic event cache page started shortly.

  Rich

---