[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA Fall picnic

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 09:49:22 -0500

    I'll be more than happy to run out and get stuff...there's a Party Outlet
near me. By the way...I was scheduled to go camping the weekend of October
10-12, (the weekend before the picnic) but it was cancelled. I'm planning on
going and gathering coordinates of where I will put the scavenger hunt items
that weekend.
    Game changes: The scavenger hunt will consist of spray-painted washers in
film canisters...there will be two levels of the hunt. For kids and For adults.
First to collect one of the washers from each film canister wins. What do you
all think?

~Chris