[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA Fall picnic

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 12:52:03 -0500

that sounds pretty good. Excellent...the time limit idea further enhances the
hunt. Anyone doing the kids games? I was thinking about allowing kids and
parents to do one hunt and adults on a separate course. My plan is 10-15
spraypainted washers in 15 or so film canisters. (5 for the kids/adults hunt
and 10 for the adult hunt.) We can work out time limits after I place the
canisters the weekend before the picnic. Any other ideas?