[GeoStL] SLAGA Fall picnic

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GC-maillist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 21:28:39 -0500

I just talked with Island Dave and the SLAGA Fall picnic WILL BE ON Sat. Oct.
18th.

Mark your calendars and plan on another fun SLAGA picnic.

The location was split between Busch Wildlife and a STL County park. It's late
in the season but I'll see what I can do tomorrow on getting something at
Queeny or Creve Coeur, since those parks have lots of open areas for the kids
to play. Start planning on what you would like to bring as a side dish to
share, as SLAGA will provide the meat, buns, etc as before. And of course,
volunteers will be needed to help with the different activities.

Dave will update the picnic page with more details when he gets back into town.

Rich