[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA Fall Picnic Date & Location

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 17:06:30 -0500

-

Oh phooooie. Busy that weekend. You'll have to find another cook.

Jen wrote: - We've been working on finding a location and date since we were
asked about the fall picnic recently. So this is what we have set up:
MeramecState Park Shelter #3 Sept. 30 I know that October is full of events,
so that left Sept. The only date that a shelter is available at Meramec
StatePark is on Sept. 30 all other days the 3 shelters have reservations. So
we hope Sept. 30th will work for the majority of you all and we will do our
best to have another good picnic. Also I have talked with the park
naturalistabout Fisher Cave tours. The answer was he would like a general
idea of how many people would be interested in touring Fisher Cave. Again
prices for this is half price. Adults $3, Teens $2.50, kids 6-12 $2, under 5
free This tour as of right now is not set in stone, we need an idea on how
many would be interested in this. I will begin working on a cache page and
let you all know when it is set up. Thanks for letting us host another
picnic, we enjoyed doing the Fall picnic last year. We just hope it is
coolerthis year :-) Jen (JustJen &Matt)

--- Links ---
   1 //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching
   2 http://tinyurl.com/87cqw