[GeoStL] SLAGA Fall Picnic

  • From: "Barbara Hunt" <barbarastl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "STL Area Geocaching" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 21:27:17 -0500

Thanks to all of the organizers for planning a great picnic! Today was
Homecoming for my youngest daughter, so I was only able to get away for a
couple of hours between getting her hair done and picking up the boutonniere,
but those people that I met were really a lot of fun! What a great time!

So, now my question - I placed a travel bug in the SLAGA cache (the one that
was on the table next to the sign-up sheet), but I don't see the cache listed
so I can log the bug...or maybe I just don't know what it's called....?

Barbara
missourimule