[GeoStL] SLAGA Dinner - Final Time and Destination

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 05:40:33 -0700 (PDT)

-
WOW looks like we will have a group .....this will be fun :)

  Destination : Bandanas BBQ -- On Gravois near Lindbergh
  Time: Thursday 10-5-06 6:30 PM  or there abouts

  If anyone gets there before me we will need a table for 10 - 12 ...that
should cover it.

  Thanks to Purple for calling and checking out the seating and unfortunately
they have a no reservation policy so we will have to see how things go when we
get there.

  Am looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones

  See you all there

  Dan