[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA Coins & Tee Shitrs

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 08:02:01 -0800 (PST)

-
Yes they are available to everyone right now. We have some of the antique
nickel finish on hand and will be ordering
antique gold & antique copper. The order will be placed on Monday.
Send your request to slagacoin@xxxxxxxxx, put "SLAGA Coin" in the subject line
& include the following information:

        * Geocaching nickname
        * Full name
        * Shipping address
        * Paypal address
        * Coins wanted:
        * How many Antique         Nickel
        * How many Antique Gold
        * How many Antique         CopperIf you just want the antique nickel we
can bring however many you want to one of our classes or luncheons or other
events.
Or I can mail 'em to you if you'd prefer. If you're wanting any of the other
two finishes it will be about a
three week wait 'cause they have to be minted.

Oh and cost - they are $10.50 each. If you want them mailed to you, shipping is
$2.50 + .50 for each additional coin.

Cheers, Sarah