[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA CITO event for Earth Day - Sun Apr 20 - noon

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 12:58:40 -0600

Laura,

Since you live in Sunset Hills, you might want to contact Victor Vehill. I'm
not sure at all about the spelling of his last name, so just as for Vic; he's
in the office at the park with the pool (Watson Trails I think).

I've talked with him several times about caching and he's all for caches in
their parks. He told me about the new park they are working on across old HW 30
from Mini Ha Ha and would like to see caches placed there. So he might be a
good contact to see if they would like our help cleaning up an area.

Rich