[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA Best-Of Awards Nominations

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 15:37:30 -0500

That's because the talk has returned to what it's supposed to be about: Food.
Eating. Where to find more food to eat.   Mention anything related to
geocaching and all h-e-double-hockey sticks breaks out.

It's like what happens if you don't wait an hour after  you eat to go into the
water: once you get a good healthy set of cramps while others stay on the beach
watching you flail and saying , "Oh, look, there's flailing", everyone gets a
bit wary and waits for the next person to go first.

Nancy (your neighbor)