[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA Best-Of Awards Nominations

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 10:34:41 -0500

I would like to vote, but don't have the time to go back and check each
individual email for the voting form and since it's not on the
website....well, I won't start that again.  If anyone would be so KIND
as to send me the form off list (or maybe there are others out there
like me?) it would be much appreciated!!!

Thank you and PLEASE I am not trying to start anything!!  I would just
like the form.

Thanks,

Bridget