[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA "Best of" awards?

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 18:38:50 -0600

There is a new "Cache of the Month" link on the left side of the SLAGA website
for this purpose! There are polls to vote for your favorite "Recent Hide" or
"Classic." You must be signed in to view the polls.

-Laurie (Denmother)

Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 15:15:42 -0800
From: kingsrow1975@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] SLAGA "Best of" awards?
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, all...
I was just perusing the SLAGA site and saw that there haven't been any SLAGA
"Best of" cache awards for a few years. I kinds miss them. It was really fun to
see what everyone thought were very neat caches. Would this be something people
would be interested in reviving?
-Michael