[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA "Best Of" Awards

  • From: bleu-kangareu@xxxxxxx
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:42:04 -0500

-
Is there a bookmark list of the SLAGA Best of nominees/winners (current and
previous year's)?

I don't cache as much as I once did and I've changed from a "blanket the area"
to a "snipe the prime targets" approach. The "best of" winners and nominees
lists should provide ample 'must do' targets to keep my busy for a while.