[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA "Best Of" Awards

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:30:27 -0600

-
hmmmm, that seems to slow me down a little bit.  I have done daryl and
daryl but thats gone now. Under the Boardwalk was a good one but that
is gone now too.  Bernie had a cool one on a billboard sign but. .  it
is gone now too.   I guess i really should get out more.  I can do
"best of"  for  restaurants. :-)