[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA 2009 Fall Picnic

  • From: Glenn <potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 20:42:12 -0500

You are correct, we are not supposed to allow agenda stuff on cache pages BUT you can have a link to a page with all the info.

If you dont have storage space to put a webpage send me all the info pictures ect you would like and how you want it and I can place a page on the Mogeo website and send you the link you can use.

It is not the best way to do it but it is the best I have to offer.

glenn

On Sep 4, 2009, at 12:13 PM, CribbageWitch wrote:

As most of you have seen, the cache page for the SLAGA 2009 Fall Picnic has published. There is an item that I am not allowed to place on the page and must announce in this forum.

Bourbon is a small town and the food pantry there is not subsidized by any agency. It was mentioned to me that it would be a nice gesture for us to set up a box for donations for the food pantry at the picnic. So, I am doing so. Please bring non-perishable items (foods, toiletries, school supplies, etc) and the collected items will be presented in the name of SLAGA to the food pantry the Monday after the picnic.

Thank you for helping with this project.

CribbageWitch

Glenn