[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 11:49:35 -0500

I agree. Paul, come back. I am glad that you at least started highlighting
your name in the recent logs again. I like to keep up with what everyone is
doing and the red text makes it easier to find those I know.

Just one question regarding the name. How are you guys pronouncing SLAGA? I
never could figure out why it sounded like something you mine, till I
realized that maybe everyone doesn't pronounce it the same. I pronounce it
with the both 'a's sounding like the 'a' in announce. If you pronounce the
first 'a' like the 'a' in slag, I guess it would sound like slag.

Jen

Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at:
http://www.bookcrossing.com/referral/nyisutter

St. Louis BookCrossing Chapter
http://www.angelfire.com/mo3/stlouisbookcrossers/Main.html

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.