[GeoStL] SCMM II is Ready

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:14:10 -0600

Pending approval, the St. Charles Murder Mystery - Part Two is ready. It will
be another 5 clue caches and a 6th loggable cache packed with goodies!
This will require a little more detective work and reasoning to solve this one.
It's not that hard but it makes you think...

The SCMM I will remail active as well. I did this in addition to. I will change
it in a few more months so that the whole mystery will change. That way, I
always have 2 mysteries going. Each time they will get harder and harder to
solve. I think the next one will have secret links to clues on the internet
that I drop at various sites. Example - http://www.griffweb.com/12345678.html

This way, you can read or print it out rather than transferring all the
information at the actual cache location. Because the clues will get longer.

Detectives! Any Questions?

Mike