[GeoStL] Re: Rte 66Mo FountaineBleu Made it to YouTube, before it disappeared

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 07:44:55 -0500

-
It's possible he was in the area to video flooding or something else.
As he was walking through the woods, he sees the cache and decides to
film a bit of it.

I see nothing suspicious about the circumstances leading up to the
discovery.  However, after the find, I wonder a bit.  He did mention
that he was going to sign the log, so I can't imagine someone doing
that and then taking the cache.

Andrew

--
Andrew Senger