[GeoStL] Re: Rte 66Mo FountaineBleu Made it to YouTube, before it disappeared

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 00:47:25 -0500

I think that whole thing is just weird. Some guy just HAPPENS to be wandering
through the park with a video camera and goes through the trouble of reading,
out loud, every word on the outside of the cache. AND, when he read the side
that says, "Please do not remove" gives a little "we'll just see about that"
type grunt.  (Anyone else notice that?)  He also comments something like "Good
stuff"..  good stuff?  okaaaaaaaaay and finally  "Good luck to the next hunter,
I hope you find it intact, just as I did."

Then, after just happening across this, the guy heads over to the flooded 141
to video there before heading home to sign up for Youtube and upload THIS as
his only video? Dinobiondo91

According to whitepages.com there are three Biondos in Valley Park. None appear
to be 50 year old Dino ..  but it's worth a try. Call him up!

Nancy