[GeoStL] Re: Rte 66Mo FountaineBleu Made it to YouTube, before it disappeared

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 21:37:10 -0500

Very cool Strider! I saw a Cribbage Witch calling card in the cache too. Glad
we had the chance to find this one!

Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 20:46:25 -0500From: jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxxxx:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Rte 66Mo FountaineBleu Made it to
YouTube, before it disappearedMy cache at Emmenegger, RT66:MO - Fountainbleau
GC17A50, disappeared the other day, after this guy found it out in the open on
it's stump! I don't think the guy who filmed it took it, but if he left it out
like he found it, I'm sure someone got it. Check out the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbzQU5Q8hB4 A cacher from Nova Scotia, storm1,
sent me the link today, just hours after it first was posted. I e-mailed the
photographer, and am waiting to hear from him as to when he filmed it. Warning,
when he starts reading the cache note, FF through it, he reads the WHOLE note.
The video is a little over 5 min. Too bad it is missing.Strider
Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes.
http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/ZuneADay/?locale=en-US&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Mobile_Zune_V3