[GeoStL] Rte 66Mo FountaineBleu Made it to YouTube, before it disappeared

  • From: "Jim Greene" <jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 20:46:25 -0500

My cache at Emmenegger, RT66:MO - Fountainbleau GC17A50, disappeared the
other day, after this guy found it out in the open on it's stump! I don't
think the guy who filmed it took it, but if he left it out like he found it,
I'm sure someone got it. Check out the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbzQU5Q8hB4 A cacher from Nova Scotia,
storm1, sent me the link today, just hours after it first was posted. I
e-mailed the photographer, and am waiting to hear from him as to when he
filmed it. Warning, when he starts reading the cache note, FF through it, he
reads the WHOLE note. The video is a little over 5 min. Too bad it is
missing.

Strider