[GeoStL] Re: Rockwoods Range caching hike

  • From: Tony Colter <tony.colter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 12:48:28 -0500

I'm interested... but don't know if I'm interested in getting up that early
on my one sleep-in day.

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 11:13 AM, david dewitt <david.dewitt63@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Wow, Is all you guys let me go running in the woods by myself, my mommy
will be made at you. So Kathy tells me..

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 10:18 AM, Kathy DeWitt <dewittkj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Jim and Sarah are out of town.

If Ray goes, I have 2 tb's for him

Sent from my iPhone

On May 21, 2015, at 9:44 AM, david dewitt <david.dewitt63@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Caches in Rockwoods Range
GCE074
GC1E4Z1
GC16QWB
GC1DYGQ
GCNNFX
GCK72V

Hey Strider and Crowesfeat30 this would be a great time for a
maintenance check.. if you want to tag along

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 9:37 AM, ray Bernacki <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dave, could you send me one GC number from that hike??

thanks

Ray