[GeoStL] Re: Road Trip to Springfield, MO

  • From: Joyce <lake_wannabees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

We've got hockey tickets that weekend but since we have season tickets, we seem
to be there every weekend soooooooo I think I'll pass on the game and try to
make this trip.  Ron may even be interested if we throw Bass Pro Shop in.

  Joyce

Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
Jeff/All: It looks like the weekend of Oct 26/27/28 will be the date. I'm
sure some of you will not be able to make it due to other obligations. I'm
negotiating with several motels in Springfield for a room at or below
$50/night. I'm also going to be in contact with the Bass Pro Shop for
dinner that Sat night also hopfully at a reduced rate (group rate). I
believe I'll make this a "Cache Event" for anyone coming. Stipulation is
that you'll have to have at least dinner with us Sat night. More to follow.
Bob (BBD1)