[GeoStL] Re: River Update.

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 21:50:21 -0500

Elkie, anyone can plan an event.   The best way to guarantee that one will
be closer to your area is to plan it.  You don't have to give away anything,
all you need to do is set a time and place and possibly warn the restaurant
that we are coming.  For the "Custard" event, I'm not even doing that, all
I'm doing is showing up and bringing a log book.  The 'Custard' location is
used to big crowds and we won't make a ripple their attendance.

Steve

On 08/02/2008 9:40:23 PM, Elkie (elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> We stopped by the Mo and Miss rivers this evening to check on the water
> levels. The Mo is bank full in St. Chuck, almost as high as it got a few
> weeks ago. The Miss is coming up. We stopped at Hideaway Harbor and in
> Portage at the Shrine. The water is up to the road at the harbor and will
> prolly be over it by tomorrow. The road down to the Shrine has water over
> it already.
>
> The meet and greet was a blast this morning. Schoolmaster and I had a
> great time. Maybe some time ya'll can plan something a little closer to my
neck of the woods?? Please please please :))