[GeoStL] Re: Reusing Event Cache pages

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 18:43:31 -0800 (PST)

-
I second that emotion!!!!
I don't understand why every time someone makes a comment or makes an
observation, the guns and knives come out and everyone gets all bent out of
shape. An observation was made that maybe others were having the same problem
with. It was brought to attention, not as an attack, but as a helpful
observation. Instead of the numbers, maybe its to many Type A personalities
that can't see it for what it is.

But that is just my opinion. I'll go caching with CW and have fun.

elkie

'Whatever You Give To Life, Life Gives You Back'

Life is way to short to take serious.