[GeoStL] Re: Reusing Event Cache pages

  • From: "Tim Taylor" <tnlnsl57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 15:31:31 -0600

-
Personally I don't care for re-using the event cache pages, simply because
it seems like each event is a different event. Last years Potluck is not the
same as this years potluck. Some of the yearly events are put on by
different people and have better or worse turnouts, being more or less
successfull than the previous. If you lump them all into one event page,
it's kind of a slap in the face of someone that went all out to make an
event successfull. Is this going to be a recurring trend in caching
worldwide or just in our neck of the woods? What about previous seasonal
picnics, are they going to be lumped into one event? An inquiring mind would
like to know!