[GeoSTL] Returned from trip

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 21:07:17 -0500

I have returned from my trip. Did a quick drive from northern Arizona to northern Minnesota (2200 miles 3 days). I did stop and find 4 caches along the way. It was very difficult for me to drive so close to so many caches and not stop but my 78 year old parents just would not be very understanding about waiting for me as I run around the woods/desert looking for boxes. I found 2 along old route 66 in northern Arizona, drove on a "closed" section of the old road and found a few pot holes almost big enough to swallow the suburban I was driving. Hopefully I can get out and find a few in the next week (off to Chicago in morning)

Bruce

Our NEW WebPage! WWW.GeoStL.com
Our OLD WebPage! http://home.swbell.net/glnash/GEOCACHING/slaga.html
Mail List & Archive Info. //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching
To donate to SLAGA:
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=GLNash%40SWBell.net&item_name=SLAGA
Environmental msg. of the day, "Save the spotted Cow"